Passive Mode

Alex Dodis

Feb 7, 2012, 8:58:55 AM2/7/12
to MediaTransfer
I am trying to transfer 560 photos/videos from my iphone with OS5.0.1
to my PC.

When "Use Passive Transfers" is OFF in settings I get connected and
Media Transfer reports all files transfered but on my PC about the
first half the files get removed when the transfer finishes.

When I turn "Use Passive Transfers" ON I cannot connect via FTP. Is
this the recognized OS5 bug?

There is an annoying bug when entering the set-up of Media Transfer.
The slider setting for "file name formats" will decrement to
"organized by year" when set previously to "organized by year and
month" for example.

The file names of OS5 are some horribly big hexadecimal numbers now? I
use custom file names in a way that gives the default format "yy-MM-
dd_" and filename suffix "%@"

I love your program but I hate wasting my time rooting around and
getting frustrated!

Alex Dodis