Sudden Problems with the toolbar's buttons

Chada El Islam Manel Benmahcene

Feb 1, 2015, 2:36:42 AM2/1/15
to media...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I have been assigned to develop the feature of uploading videos to the mediathread accounts. However, several problems occurred while trying to access the mediathread server  first. Once I finally managed to do so, I found out that many problems occurred in the toolbar, and the events which should be rendered by clicking those buttons, are no more inaccessible.

I am still a newbie in Django development, and this is my first project in Django ( I worked on ruby on rails though), so my question is where in the hirearachy of the files can I find the problem, except the project_name.urls file
Debugging, and telling me that none of the addresses in file.urls has been found is not really helping!

So what do you say please? what would the problem be?

Thank you so much!

Best Regards to all