Has anyone developed any documentation for students?

Ted Perlmutter

Oct 21, 2014, 2:10:24 PM10/21/14
to media...@googlegroups.com
I know that Columbia has a small FAQ, but has anyone been more adventurous?

Susan Dreher

Oct 21, 2014, 2:15:49 PM10/21/14
to media...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ted -

Contributions are welcome!

Cheers,
Susan

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Ted Perlmutter <ted.per...@gmail.com> wrote:
I know that Columbia has a small FAQ, but has anyone been more adventurous?

Ted Perlmutter

Oct 21, 2014, 11:49:17 PM10/21/14
to media...@googlegroups.com
Susan,
Thanks, I had missed the student guide document, partially because http://mediathread.ccnmtl.columbia.edu/help/#134018 seems to suggest that there is not a student guide. You might want to create a link to your student guide document.
Best,
Ted
--

Ted Perlmutter, Ph.D.
Knowledge Management Director

Nate Aune

Oct 22, 2014, 12:07:00 AM10/22/14
to media...@googlegroups.com, Rebecca Darling
Thanks to Rebecca Darling from Wellesley College, who graciously gave
permission to re-publish her "Mediathread Guide for Students" under a
Creative Commons license. Here is a link to where you can download it:
http://bit.ly/MediathreadStudentsGuide

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Ted Perlmutter
Nate Aune - nate...@gmail.com
http://www.nateaune.com
+1 (617) 517-4953