How to deal with the raw flash source?

Li Junsong

Mar 5, 2014, 1:20:36 PM3/5/14
to media...@googlegroups.com
Hi mediathread developers,

Here is a link for the assets I want to import to the mediathread. you can see there is a raw flash (the animation pictures) on the top of the page. I didn't see things that handle the raw flash anywhere in the sherdjs. I just naively set the source of that flash as kultura source, and use kultura player to play the flash. The dirty solution works, but I don't think it is the thing that I want.

I searched a little in this group. I found this discussion,

It seems there were no good solutions for it. I am wondering if now you have come up any solutions for that? Thanks.

Best,
Junsong Li