PlainRtpTransport vs PipeTransport: which is prefer for cross machine routing?

zkfun

Jul 8, 2019, 3:09:28 AM7/8/19
to mediasoup
Hi !

It's seems no much difference between PlainRtpTransport and PipeTransport. There must be a reason for it which I do not get it.

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 8, 2019, 5:42:37 AM7/8/19
to medi...@googlegroups.com
The documentation should help:

https://mediasoup.org/documentation/v3/mediasoup/api/#PipeTransport

BTW please use the mediasoup Discourse Group instead of this
deprecated Google Group:

https://mediasoup.discourse.group

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo