Is there any option to expose MediaSoup as a Java service?

Fermax development

May 27, 2021, 5:03:37 AMMay 27
to mediasoup
We are trying MediaSoup as a potential solution for our streaming communication capabilities. We have noticed it is a server that can be run in a host through node js, so basically it is a webserver running in a virtual machine
But the question is if there is any option to package it as an API that could be interfered from another Java service in a microservices architecture.
As far as I see the API clients for MediaSoup are written in node.js and phyton an they are though for client but not for servers.
Any reference on this? Should we port a clinet from python for instance to expose the API as a Java service in the server side?

Thanks a lot.