starting mediasoup

nikko mesina

Jun 11, 2020, 9:43:30 AM6/11/20
to mediasoup
Hi!, i already have a nodejs backend server, and vue as my frontend. i would like to know more, how i can start using mediasoup to my project. the project already has a webrtc implemented on it, and can do basic peer 2 peer calls. but i now wanted to use a powerful SFU, i just dont know how to start it, i've watched videos from youtube, and for me, mediasoup will be a great choice.

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jun 11, 2020, 9:46:07 AM6/11/20
to medi...@googlegroups.com
Please use the mediasoup Discourse forum. This mailing is completely deprecated.

--
mediasoup
Cutting Edge WebRTC Video Conferencing

https://mediasoup.org

NOTE: This group is deprecated. Use the mediasoup Discourse Group instead:

https://mediasoup.discourse.group
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mediasoup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mediasoup/d8742b78-a23f-43b0-a288-58985b6fa75co%40googlegroups.com.

nikko mesina

Jun 11, 2020, 10:13:57 AM6/11/20
to mediasoup
joining in now. thanks :)

Noong Huwebes, Hunyo 11, 2020 ng 9:46:07 PM UTC+8, si Iñaki Baz Castillo ay sumulat: