Mediasoup V3 Does Not Work In Opera

Leon Voom

Jul 17, 2020, 12:32:23 PM7/17/20
to mediasoup
Hi. I just noticed that Mediasoup Version 3 does not work at all in Opera web browser. You cannot play streams or publish. The official MS3 demo does not work in Opera as well: https://v3demo.mediasoup.org/?roomId=52ixrvnd

It seems like a SSL related issue, but cannot be sure because there are no JS errors. Thanks.

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 17, 2020, 12:57:36 PM7/17/20
to medi...@googlegroups.com
Please. use the mediasoup forum. This mailing list is deprecated for long time.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>