share screen dont work on demo.mediasoup.org

Natalin Onio

Dec 8, 2019, 8:35:06 AM12/8/19
to mediasoup
Hi to all
i can run mediasoup demo on my server and work well but i cant run share screen on it and test demo.mediasoup.org and i have same problem on this
what is problem in demo.mediasoup.org in share screen
thanks

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Dec 8, 2019, 8:04:51 PM12/8/19
to medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi. If you get a specific error (other that "it does not work") please
report the issue in GitHub. If you have any usage question, ask in the
mediasoup Discourse group. This mailing list is deprecated.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>