Need a help with MediaPipe

NABako

Feb 13, 2024, 3:58:08 AMFeb 13
to MediaPipe
I downloaded MediaPipe and wanted to make a program to track the location of the hand and to control the hand a program on how to get to hands = mpHands.Hands() gives errors on .Hands() like this File "C:\Users\Wizard's Castle\AppData\ Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\mediapipe\python\solutions\hands.py", line 114, in __init__ super().__init__( For me now this is very important. I would be glad to know the solutions since I don’t know what can be done about it now. and there is also a second error that says "C:\Users\Wizard's Castle\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\mediapipe\python\solution_base.py", line 271, in __init__ validated_graph.Безымянный2.pnginitialize(
Значок "Проверено сообществом"