Media of Birmingham - March Event: Writing for the Web

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Media of Birmingham

未讀,
2011年3月12日 下午6:09:092011/3/12
收件者:mediaofb...@googlegroups.com

Media of Birmingham

March Event: Writing for the Web

·         March 22nd

·         5:30 p.m. networking; 6:00 p.m. presentation

·         The Birmingham News (The Rhodes Room), 2201 Fourth Ave. North, Birmingham, AL 35203

·         There is a parking deck diagonally across the street from The Birmingham News if no on-street parking is available

·         $10.00 (RSVP required)

Writing for the Web

How can you get more customers through your website?  Come to our workshop March 22nd “Writing for the Web.”

We’ll give you tips and advice on how to market your company or yourself through your website. Topics will include:

·         Search Engine Optimization

·         Branding & Messaging

·         Lead generation

·         Copywriting

Presented by Lisa Harris of Lisa Harris PR & Communications

Invite your friends and colleagues in media (print, broadcast, online, etc.), public relations, advertising and marketing.

Please RSVP by 5:00 March 21

You must RSVP for this event--NO WALK-INS

Special thanks to our location sponsor The Birmingham News

REGISTER TODAY!

Questions? Contact us or leave a comment.

P.S. Please join our free mailing list for all the updates straight to your inbox

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息