April networking / the new MOB / headlines galore

Media of Birmingham

Apr 12, 2010, 4:55:37 PM4/12/10
to MOB list
Hi MOBsters,

April networking: Pollenfest 2010

Feeling yellow? Come on by the MOB mixer for April at Cantina in Pepper Place in Lakeview.

We'll be there from 5:30 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, April 20.

Invite your friends and colleagues in media (print, broadcast, online, etc.), public relations, advertising and marketing.

Please RSVP by Monday, April 19, noon.

Note: You must RSVP for this event — NO WALK-INS. Late fee is $10; fees go to W Social Marketing.

Special thanks to our sponsor, W Social Marketing. Also thanks to J&M Photography and Design for shooting this event.

Event volunteer needed: Help out with hospitality. E-mail mai...@mediaofbirmingham.com for details.

* * *

The new MOB: Be the board

Thanks to everyone who has applied to be on the new board. If you didn't know, we're looking to create a new volunteer board to shape MOB for the coming years.

But first, we need you to step forward.

Please take a few minutes to sign up online if you're interested. If you have questions, e-mail us at mai...@mediaofbirmingham.com.

* * *

* * *

The MOB's Facebook group: Join it, post jobs and updates on it, network with other MOBsters.

The MOB