MEDIA OF BIRMINGHAM> May - iPad Mania! / join our board / blog scoops

Media of Birmingham

May 5, 2010, 12:16:19 PM5/5/10
to MOB list
Hi MOBsters,

May event: iPad Mania

Apple has sold more than 1 million iPads to date, but what does it mean for your outlet, your clients and your audience?

We're bringing in three Birmingham technology experts to talk about their vision for the iPad and how it relates to media and advertising businesses.

Join us at Rogue Tavern for happy hour specials, networking and a hands-on look at the iPad.

Invite your friends and colleagues in media (print, broadcast, online, etc.), public relations, advertising and marketing.

Please RSVP by Friday, May 14, 5 p.m. Ticket price covers admission only; no refunds.

Note: You must RSVP for this event — NO WALK-INS. Late fee is $10; fees go to W Social Marketing.

Special thanks to our sponsor, W Social Marketing.

Event volunteers needed: Help out with hospitality and photography, and your ticket is free. E-mail mai...@mediaofbirmingham.com for details.

* * *

The MOB's Facebook group: Join it, post jobs and updates on it, network with other MOBsters.

* * *

Join our board

We still have slots open on our new volunteer board. Plan events, network with go-getters and shape the future of Media of Birmingham.

Please take a few minutes to sign up online if you're interested. If you have questions, e-mail us at mai...@mediaofbirmingham.com.

* * *

The MOB