Media of Birmingham - October Mixer

Media of Birmingham

Oct 10, 2011, 3:23:14 PM10/10/11
to mediaofb...@googlegroups.com

Media of Birmingham

October Mixer

·         Tuesday, October 18

·         5:30 PM

·         J. Clyde in 5 Points South (1312 Cobb Lane)

·         Light hors d'oeuvres will be provided; drinks are on your own

Join us for an informal gathering on Tuesday, October 18 at J. Clyde. This will be a great time to meet other media professionals, discuss what’s going on in your world, and let us know what you’d like to see Media of Birmingham do this upcoming year.

Most importantly, bring a guest! Invite your friends and colleagues in media (print, broadcast, online, etc.), public relations, advertising and marketing.

Please RSVP by 5:00 October 17

Special thanks to our location sponsor J. Clyde

REGISTER TODAY!

Please join our free mailing list to get all the updates straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to our RSS feed.