July event - Sparkbox Connection; and more news

Media of Birmingham

Jul 12, 2010, 1:43:02 PM7/12/10
to MOB list
Hi MOBsters,

July event: The Sparkbox Connection

  • Tuesday, July 20
  • 5:30-7:30 p.m.
  • Sparkbox Coworking, 2309 Second Ave. S., downtown Birmingham [map]
  • $5, RSVP required ($10 late fee)

Coworking? Collaboration? Confession: These are terms you may not be familiar with, but our July event can help.

Meet the folks at Sparkbox Coworking in downtown Birmingham. Have wine provided by DeVinci’s Pizza, network with media professionals, and learn from Sparkbox’s members about their professional services and coworking life.

  • 5:30 – networking
  • 6 – table talks with Sparkbox members

Invite your friends and colleagues in media (print, broadcast, online, etc.), public relations, advertising and marketing.

Please RSVP by Friday, July 16, 5 p.m. Ticket price covers admission only; no refunds.

Note: You must RSVP for this event — NO WALK-INS. Late fee is $10; fees go to W Social Marketing.

Special thanks to our sponsors Sparkbox Coworking, DeVinci’s Pizza and W Social Marketing.

REGISTER TODAY

Event volunteers needed: Help out with hospitality and photography and attend for free. E-mail mai...@mediaofbirmingham.com for details.