Some TV Channels do not work.

phg...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2018, 5:36:35 AM7/9/18
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Your MediaServer:

I am using DVBViewer as TV Server. With my Android Smartphone as Player 2 TV Channels(at least) do not work correct - I get an other TV Channel!
(With Kodi on my Laptop this TV Channels are correct tuned)
Any idea?

phg...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2018, 5:34:46 AM7/10/18
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Deleting App Data did it - evrything correct again.

phg...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2018, 9:47:45 AM7/13/18
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
There seems to be a little error in Mediahouse and/or VLC.
If you get a wrong TV Channel(it's the first in the first Folder of your TV Channel Folder) you have to switch to the Multitask Screen and switch to VLC again - then you get the TV Channel you want

wanglu...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2018, 3:51:35 AM9/17/18
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application