User Survey: Desired Features for MediaCore CE 0.11

Felix Schwarz

Apr 24, 2013, 2:56:06 AM4/24/13
to mediacore...@googlegroups.com, mediacore-...@googlegroups.com

Software is never done. Even though MediaCore CE 0.10 is not yet released I
want to plan which features should be included in the next version. Now I'm
looking for your input what is most important to you.

Please read about possible features and more details in the blog:
http://mediacorecommunity.org/blog/2013/user-survey-desired-features-for-mediacore-ce-011.html

You can submit your "vote" simply by replying to this email (make sure you're
subscribed to the developer mailing list [1], sending an email to me privately
(felix....@schwarz.eu) or replying in the web forum [2].

Btw: If you think there are too many messages in the announce list please let
me know.

Cheers,
Felix

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/mediacore-developers]