programming prototyping tools and activities

1 view

cha

Oct 18, 2012, 3:34:28 AM10/18/12
to mediacore-...@googlegroups.com
what are the programming prototyping tools to be used and programming prototyping activities of mediacore community edition?

Felix Schwarz

Oct 18, 2012, 3:52:10 PM10/18/12
to mediacore-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Am 18.10.2012 09:34, schrieb cha:
> what are the programming prototyping tools to be used and programming
> prototyping activities of mediacore community edition?

Just being curious: Why are you interested in that?

Personally I don't think a particular "prototyping tool" (software) is really
useful. There are a lot of scribbles (paper!) and of course some photoshopped
design.

fs

Chalie Delligos

Oct 18, 2012, 10:23:59 PM10/18/12
to mediacore-...@googlegroups.com
ooh.. thank you so much..

it is highly needed in our thesis.. and our thesis is about podcasting and we're using mediacore, hopefully.. it's still a proposal.. :)