Plugin installation doesn't seems to be found

mouha

Jun 3, 2014, 5:04:47 AM6/3/14
to mediadrop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

From a working Mediadrop v10 I've tried to install Pandastream official plugin as  in :

http://mediadrop.net/blog/2013/operators-guide-to-mediacore-ce-plugins.html

whereas install ended without any error, no plugin seems appear in the "settings" view
and adding any avi is still not encoded, so refused to be published.

What is wrong with this please ?

Felix Schwarz

Jun 4, 2014, 5:50:57 AM6/4/14
Am 03.06.2014 11:04, schrieb mouha:
> whereas install ended without any error, no plugin seems appear in the
> "/settings/" view
> and adding any avi is still not encoded, so refused to be published.
>
> What is wrong with this please ?

Hard to say. Best you check the logs or the console (the latter if you run
MediaDrop with paster, not with mod_wsgi).

The "Operators Guide to MediaCore CE Plugins" (section Logging / Debugging)
should have some more info about that:
http://mediadrop.net/blog/2013/operators-guide-to-mediacore-ce-plugins.html

Please note that you should use the logger "mediadrop.plugins" if you're using
0.11dev.

Felix