new blog post "MediaDrop Plugin Basics"

Felix Schwarz

Oct 30, 2013, 6:23:15 AM10/30/13
to mediadrop-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

in an attempt to improve the documentation for plugin developers I just added
a new post named "MediaDrop Plugin Basics" which explains the basics of
building a MediaDrop plugin:
http://mediadrop.net/blog/2013/mediadrop-plugin-basics.html

Also there is the "Operators Guide to MediaCore CE Plugins" which tells you
how to install/debug plugins:
http://mediadrop.net/blog/2013/operators-guide-to-mediacore-ce-plugins.html

Of course these posts will be added to the main documentation over time but
that's my first shot. Let me know if something is wrong/unclear in these posts.

safely".

fs

Adam Morris

Oct 30, 2013, 7:12:01 AM10/30/13
to mediadrop-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for all this, Felix, I really look forward to digging in.

fs

mouha

Jun 2, 2014, 12:22:07 PM6/2/14
to mediadrop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Felix,

From a working environment I've decompressed the pandastream and did the

sudo python setup.py install

while there were no errors, this seems to did nothing :
no "plugins" in settings page and
no encoder proposed.

Did I missed anything please ?

Thanks