MediaCamp meeting May 2 at 1 p.m.

Karen Unland

Apr 29, 2010, 4:20:01 PM4/29/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
This is to confirm that there will be a MediaCamp organizing committee
meeting at The Journal (10006 - 101 St.) at 1 p.m. on Sunday, May 2.
We'll meet in the atrium. The door will be locked, but we'll be able
to see you from the atrium, so if you're a little late, just wave
through the glass, or call me at 780-983-4905.

Here's an agenda:
1. Sponsorship

Karen Unland

Apr 29, 2010, 4:23:50 PM4/29/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
Ah, premature sendage! To continue:

On Apr 29, 2:20 pm, Karen Unland <kunl...@thejournal.canwest.com>
wrote:
- who and how much to we have, and how much more do we need?

2. Sound
- who is providing and how are we paying?

3. Day of logistics
- what jobs need doing and who will do them?

4. Documentation/online presence
- do we need a website? Facebook page?
- Any takers on offer to put students to work?

5. Anything else you can think of.

If you can't make it to Sunday's meeting, watch for the minutes, which
I will post Sunday.

Karen

djgirl/DebraWard

May 2, 2010, 11:13:15 AM5/2/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this meeting after all as I am
dashing off to Westlock Hospital where my Mom-in-law was just taken.
Will try to send updates and notes from the road.

Debra

On Apr 29, 2:23 pm, Karen Unland <kunl...@thejournal.canwest.com>

Unland, Karen (Edm Journal)

May 2, 2010, 12:05:48 PM5/2/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Oh dear. Take care, Debra. I'll put minutes of the meeting up today.

________________________________
winmail.dat

George Siemens

May 2, 2010, 12:11:56 PM5/2/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I won't be able to make it today - kids and baseball calls! I'll look forward to reading the minutes.
George

Pondside Web Productions

May 2, 2010, 2:52:38 PM5/2/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Coming, coming... Stuck in A&W line-up! You don't want me there if I
haven't eaten first :)
-Sylvia
--
Sent from my mobile device

Pondside Digital Media Inc. | www.pondside.com
Canada Equine ...On-Line | www.canadaequine.com
e-mail: in...@pondside.com

Jason Darrah

May 2, 2010, 2:54:35 PM5/2/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com

I'm a no-show too, today.

May 2, 2010, 3:02:39 PM5/2/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I'm a no show too because of a deadline. I can't actually make the event next week as I'll be out of town, but I will still continue to promote it with my peers.

From: Jason....@edmonton.ca
To: mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 12:54:35 -0600

Videos that have everyone talking! Now also in HD! MSN.ca Video.