Congratulations! Let's have another meeting!

Karen Unland

May 9, 2010, 7:29:33 PM5/9/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
I hope everyone who helped organize MediaCamp feels very happy today.
We tried our hardest and it worked. I love it when that happens.

We should have one more meeting, to tie up loose ends, to plan the
follow-up survey, and to write down ideas for next time before we
forget them. Did I say next time? Given how many hands shot up
enthusiastically when Bruce asked if people wanted to do it again, it
seems like there ought to be a next time.

I propose a meeting at the Elephant and Castle on Friday, May 14, at 6
p.m. Please RSVP so I can reserve some space or reschedule if no one
can come. That's the only day I can make it this week, so if we don't
have quorum for Friday, the meeting will be some time during the week
of May 17.

Thanks for being awesome.

Karen

Karen Unland

May 9, 2010, 7:40:25 PM5/9/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
Just realized that the Edmonton Public Teachers tweetup is on May 14
from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. So I propose instead that we meet Monday, May
17, at 6 p.m. at the Elephant and Castle. Again, please RSVP.

On May 9, 5:29 pm, Karen Unland <kunl...@thejournal.canwest.com>

Jason Darrah

May 9, 2010, 7:54:45 PM5/9/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I'm a no-go for May 17 - driving back from Jasper then to Eddie Izzard at Winspear.
The City of Edmonton is a proud supporter of the citizen-driven bid for EXPO 2017 - made in Alberta, held in Edmonton, welcoming the world. Learn more and get involved at edmontonexpo2017.com

Pondside Web Productions

May 9, 2010, 8:02:00 PM5/9/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
May 14th sounded great; at first thought, 17th isn't good for me.
-Sylvia
--
Sent from my mobile device

Pondside Digital Media Inc. | www.pondside.com
Canada Equine ...On-Line | www.canadaequine.com
e-mail: in...@pondside.com

britl...@gmail.com

May 9, 2010, 8:02:24 PM5/9/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I have work until 9p that night.

Brittney
Sent from Brittney's BlackBerry

jeffsa...@gmail.com

May 9, 2010, 8:11:20 PM5/9/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Getting a wisdom tooth out on the 14th, good for the 17th.

If we can't meet this week, we could still figure out the survey questions, so it's fresh for people. And I like the idea of a final debrief.

Jeff S.

May 9, 2010, 9:39:38 PM5/9/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
I can make the 17th - and congrats to all involved in mediacamp - I caught part of the conversation on twitter throughout the day. Sounds like a v. successful event!

George

Bruce Winter

May 9, 2010, 10:06:21 PM5/9/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
May 17th ok by me.  Intend we  can get as many folks as schedules permit.

Bruce Winter
Communication Strategies
Skype: nitguy

Mack D. Male

May 10, 2010, 1:38:49 AM5/10/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
I think I can make the 17th.

On May 9, 8:06 pm, Bruce Winter <commstrateg...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> May 17th ok by me.  Intend we  can get as many folks as schedules permit.
> On 2010-05-09, at 7:39 PM, George Siemens wrote:
>

> > I can make the 17th - and congrats to all involved in mediacamp - I caught part of the conversation on twitter throughout the day. Sounds like a v. successful event!
>
> > George

Karen Unland

May 11, 2010, 12:47:47 PM5/11/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
OK, let's do it May 17. I will post the minutes so those of you who
can't attend can see what was discussed and can add your thoughts. See
you at the Elephant and Castle.