Reminder: MediaCamp meeting tonight (May 17) at 6

Karen Unland

May 17, 2010, 3:23:38 PM5/17/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
I've reserved a table at the City Centre Elephant and Castle for 6
p.m. It's under "Karen," if you beat me there. I will try not to be
late. I will probably fail. We'll talk first, as some of us have to
leave shortly before 7.

Agenda:
1. Yay us!
2. Are the bills paid?
3. Now what?

I will post minutes tonight or tomorrow.

Pondside Web Productions

May 17, 2010, 8:05:59 PM5/17/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
I sure wish I could be there tonight but it's not destined to happen.

Aside from items on the agenda, things on my mind are:

-Have there been any blog posts made since MediaCamp Edmonton? I believe I saw one from Alain, Flikr pics from Mack (bravo!), a mention from the Unknown Studio and a blog post by EVOC here http://edmontonchamberofvoluntary.blogspot.com/); I was becoming sick before the event but didn't allow myself to be sick 'til it was over. ;-) Alas, so busy catching up now have had no time for a blog post - we need some if there aren't more out there but it's getting late. Thoughts anyone?

-I have audio files from some of the sessions I attended; captured per Ryan's request.  I haven't had a chance to do anything with them. Perhaps someone could direct me to Ryan.

That's about it. Congrats everyone!  I think it was very successful as a first venture. :-D

-Sylvia
--
Pondside Digital Media Inc. | www.pondside.com
Canada Equine ...On-Line | www.canadaequine.com