Sponsorship

Mack D. Male

Apr 25, 2010, 3:20:26 PM4/25/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
Ran into Sharon from Edmontonians today. She is going to try to come
in the afternoon, and mentioned Edmontonians would be interested in
sponsoring, by including an ad in the magazine. I said we were really
looking for cash at this point, but that I would present this to the
group.

Thoughts?

Unland, Karen (Edm Journal)

Apr 25, 2010, 6:12:14 PM4/25/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com

At this point, we need cash more than publicity. The only benefit of an ad would be to thank our sponsors -- if we thought that would entice people to hand over some cash, then maybe. Seems complicated, though.

Mack D. Male

Apr 25, 2010, 7:21:54 PM4/25/10
to MediaCamp Edmonton
Agreed. Thanks!

On Apr 25, 4:12 pm, "Unland, Karen (Edm Journal)"

Tamara Stecyk

Apr 26, 2010, 5:07:21 PM4/26/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm just setting up my babysitting for May 8 and was wondering if you still needed my help at the registration table or any other duties that day. Please let me know what time you would like me to arrive.

Thanks!
Tamara