ESO tickets for tonight (Friday)

Jeff Samsonow

May 28, 2010, 4:23:03 PM5/28/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

Bin, over at the EEDC, has offered us MediaCampers some tickets for tonight's Edmonton Symphony Orchestra performance: http://www.edmontonsymphony.com/late-night-with-bill-eddins/2009-late-night-with-bill-eddins/late-night-paris/

If you're interested you should e-mail him - BL...@edmonton.com

Jeff S.

George Siemens

May 29, 2010, 10:25:58 PM5/29/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Jeff - have you receive the cheque from AU for sponsoring mediacamp? things move a bit slow in our accounting dept sometimes...but even then, you should have it by now...just confirming :)

George

jeffsa...@gmail.com

May 29, 2010, 10:31:21 PM5/29/10
to mediacamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

I just received word they cashed your cheque.

Thanks again for your sponsorship!

Hope you'll be able to make it out to future events, if we get them going under the MediaCamp banner.

Jeff S.

From: George Siemens <gsie...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 20:25:58 -0600
Subject: Re: ESO tickets for tonight (Friday)