Read\Download Brain Imaging: Direct Diagnosis in Radiology (DX-Direct Series) TXT,PDF,EPUB

1 view

Jonathan roy

Mar 30, 2022, 3:57:14 AM3/30/22
to media...@googlegroups.com

EPUB & PDF Ebook Brain Imaging: Direct Diagnosis in Radiology (DX-Direct Series) | EBOOK ONLINE DOWNLOAD

by by {"isAjaxInProgress_B00455DUUI":"0","isAjaxComplete_B00455DUUI":"0"} Klaus Sartor (Author, Editor) › Visit Amazon's Klaus Sartor Page Find all the books, read about the author, and more. See search results for this author Are you an author? Learn about Author Central Klaus Sartor (Author, Editor), Stefan Haehnel (Author), Bodo Kress (Author) & 0 more.

EBOOK Brain Imaging: Direct Diagnosis in Radiology (DX-Direct Series)

Ebook EPUB Brain Imaging: Direct Diagnosis in Radiology (DX-Direct Series) | EBOOK ONLINE DOWNLOAD
Hello Friends, If you want to download free Ebook, you are in the right place to download Ebook. Ebook Brain Imaging: Direct Diagnosis in Radiology (DX-Direct Series) EBOOK ONLINE DOWNLOAD in English is available for free here, Click on the download LINK below to download Ebook Brain Imaging: Direct Diagnosis in Radiology (DX-Direct Series) 2020 PDF Download in English by by {"isAjaxInProgress_B00455DUUI":"0","isAjaxComplete_B00455DUUI":"0"} Klaus Sartor (Author, Editor) › Visit Amazon's Klaus Sartor Page Find all the books, read about the author, and more. See search results for this author Are you an author? Learn about Author Central Klaus Sartor (Author, Editor), Stefan Haehnel (Author), Bodo Kress (Author) & 0 more (Author).

Description

Dx-Direct is a series of eleven Thieme books covering the main subspecialties in radiology. It includes all the cases you are most likely to see in your typical working day as a radiologist. For each condition or disease you will find the information you need -- with just the right level of detail. Dx-Direct gets to the point: - Definitions, Epidemiology, Etiology, and Imaging Signs - Typical Presentation, Treatment Options, Course and Prognosis - Differential Diagnosis, Tips and Pitfalls, and Key References ...all combined with high-quality diagnostic images. Whether you are a resident or a trainee, preparing for board examinations or just looking for a superbly organized reference: Dx-Direct is the high-yield choice for you! The series covers the full spectrum of radiology subspecialties including: Brain Gastrointestinal Cardiac Breast Urogenital Spinal Head and Neck Musculoskeletal Pediatric Thoracic Vascular

ebook

Let's be real: 2020 has been a nightmare. Between the political unrest and novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, it's difficult to look back on the year and find something, anything, that was a potential bright spot in an otherwise turbulent trip around the sun. Luckily, there were a few bright spots: namely, some of the excellent works of military history and analysis, fiction and non-fiction, novels and graphic novels that we've absorbed over the last year.

Here's a brief list of some of the best books we read here at Task & Purpose in the last year. Have a recommendation of your own? Send an email to ja...@taskandpurpose.Com and we'll include it in a future story.

Missionaries by Phil Klay

I loved Phil Klay’s first book, Redeployment (which won the National Book Award), so Missionaries was high on my list of must-reads when it came out in October. It took Klay six years to research and write the book, which follows four characters in Colombia who come together in the shadow of our post-9/11 wars. As Klay’s prophetic novel shows, the machinery of technology, drones, and targeted killings that was built on the Middle East battlefield will continue to grow in far-flung lands that rarely garner headlines. [Buy]

 - Paul Szoldra, editor-in-chief

Battle Born: Lapis Lazuli by Max Uriarte

Written by 'Terminal Lance' creator Maximilian Uriarte, this full-length graphic novel follows a Marine infantry squad on a bloody odyssey through the mountain reaches of northern Afghanistan. The full-color comic is basically 'Conan the Barbarian' in MARPAT. [Buy]