"Favor Bank Account"

Koyal

Feb 3, 2008, 7:19:05 AM2/3/08
to Media 4 Social awareness
"Favor Bank Account" is one kind of unique offer, for NGO, Social
Workers and other individual people..., who really want to do
something for our society, our nature, stray animals, environment. If
you want to convey your message by using visual language, (print / web
media and graphics designing).

You all have to do is subscribe the group now.

If you have any IDEA and don't want to post on the board then, please
click on the
url:http://www.addlit.com/
favor_bank_account_media_for_social_awareness_activity_free_india.html
and e-mail your IDEA to us. e.g. if you feel, in the area where you
live around is very dirty and people need's to educate on importance
of cleanliness... or you are an NGO and working on any social issues
and need to develop the small leaflet, posters, web base awareness
material etc.

addLit will do that all conceptualization, visualization and design
execution without any single penny from you.

Why?? Because addlit feels, it is our moral responsibility that in
which society / environment we live, we also have to do something for
them.

So feel free to write us and open your favor bank account with addLit,
as well with society / environment / nature.

At last addLit is asking one small favor for all of us and that is
please forward this mail to as many people as you can... coz some one
some were may be in need and we may help them...

Thanking you