Favor Bank Account

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子
已删除帖子

Koyal

未读,
2007年12月21日 12:27:402007/12/21
收件人 Media 4 Social awareness
This is one kind of unique offer, for NGO, Social Workers and other
individual people..., who really want to do something for our society,
our nature, stray animals, environment. If you want to convey your
message by using visual language (print / web media and graphics
designing).

You all have to do is subscribe the group now.

If you have any IDEA and don't want to post on the board then, please
click on the
url: http://www.addlit.com/favor_bank_account_media_for_social_awareness_activity_free_india.html
and e-mail your IDEA to us. e.g. if you feel, in the area where you
live around is very dirty and people need's to educate on importance
of cleanliness... or you are an NGO and working on any social issues and
need to develop the small leaflet, posters, web base awareness
material etc.

addLit will do that all conceptualization, visualization and design
execution without any single penny from you.

Why?? Because addlit feels, it is our moral responsibility that in
which society / environment we live, we also have to do something for
them.

So feel free to write us and open your favor bank account with addLit,
as well with society / environment / nature.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子