Howard had a nifty idea to log into carelink automatically and download CSV results.
I took a look and found that the site uses a js browser sniff test to modify a cookie. This cookie is tested through a series of redirects where the values of the cookies seem to be compared with the values of query parameters. Once the cookie is validated, the user is sent back to the original url, but the HTML for the download form is actually sent to the UA.
I designed a simple UA using zombie; I got through the first round of redirects, but the resulting HTML only contains some kind of tracking image. I didn't expect this since I'm basically emulating safari's behavior, at least I thought I was.