Recruit this guy

Karmel Allison

Feb 19, 2013, 6:21:20 PM2/19/13
to mede...@googlegroups.com
Do we (as a collective :) ) know Ben Rudolph? Just saw this via Atul Butte:

http://diabetesvis.herokuapp.com

Seems like he should be part of this general discussion!

-- Karmel

Benjamin West

Feb 19, 2013, 7:50:18 PM2/19/13
to Karmel Allison, mede...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I noticed that repo a few days ago and keep meaning to reach out to him.

-bewest

-- Karmel

L Desborough

Jan 10, 2014, 12:56:35 AM1/10/14
to mede...@googlegroups.com
This was a project done last year as part of Jeffrey Heer's undergrad data visualization class at Stanford.  Joyce Lee and I supervised these amazing guys, and they used my son's data. I probably still have the link to their github repo if you want it. Frontend was d3, backend MVC was Ruby on Rails.  Doing it over I would probably use MongoDb / Node.js.

- Lane