I've been working on some firmware, just a few scripts with some other
bells and whistles, to connect BGMs and insulin pumps to a server
running Ben's insulaudit code. Today I got my first end-to-end
prototype working and wanted to give you all a glimpse of what's to
come in the next couple of months...
I recorded the demo on my iPad and it's proven quite difficult to get
in a shareable form. I'll save that rant for another day, hopefully
you can all see this:
The BGMs are a good testing point for me because they're a little
simpler. I still have some automation work to do, as well as creating
a web service. This is all free code available in my various repos at
and insulaudit is of course with
I think it would be pretty cool to
tie in with some of the statistical analysis and visualizations I've
seen from others on the list, when we get to that point.