Fwd: Placement Drive - Sennovate Infotech Pvt Limited - reg

SANTHI.K MEC-AP/IT

Feb 17, 2016, 2:00:18 AM2/17/16
to mecit2...@googlegroups.com, Ganesh Dev, Nagamani Raj, Abinaya Madhu, Dhivya M, Dinesh Kumar, Ishwarya Gunasekaran, Mallika Ramachandran, manjus...@gmail.com, Himanshu Gautam, pwi...@googlegroups.com

From: Hareni Jagadeesan <hareni.j...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:14 PM
To: ho...@mahendra.info

Dear

Greetings from Livewire, Salem.

First and foremost , we would like to thank you for the support that you have extended in the past year !

We have been striving meticulously to offer placements to the students in core domains and to take it a notch further we are organising a PLACEMENT DRIVE in our centre to  provide an opportunity to the passed out students from 2013,2014 and 2015 batches.

The details of the drive are listed below :

NAME OF THE ORGANISATION : Sennovate Infotech Pvt Ltd

MODE OF INTERVIEW:

·         Aptitude test

·         Technical and HR round

DATE: 26th feb 2016(FRIDAY)

TIMINGS:10am to 2pm

SALARY : 12 k to 18 k per month

I have also enclosed the job description for your perusal.

I kindly request you to extend this opportunity to the job seekers from the previous batches and offer them a chance to realise their dreams.

Kindly revert to the undersigned for further clarifications.

Thank you ,

Hareni

Center Head

9865339397 | 0427 2336397