Fwd: Wonjin Database

S PARTHIBAN

Jan 17, 2018, 10:27:05 PM1/17/18
to mechb...@googlegroups.com, mechc...@googlegroups.com, siet1...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SUBBAIYAH RAMAN <rsubb...@siet.ac.in>
Date: Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 3:17 PM
Subject: Fwd: Wonjin Database
To: S PARTHIBAN <s.par...@siet.ac.in>

Dear Sir

Attached Wonjin Autoparts Database, kindly inform all student to attend as mandatory.

Drive Date: Jan 21st 2018
Venue: SSIET college

Thanks & Regards,
R.Subbaiyah

From: Mathan Kumar <math...@siet.ac.in>
Date: Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 4:33 PM
Subject: Wonjin Database
To: SUBBAIYAH RAMAN <rsubb...@siet.ac.in>
Cc: Sheelan Thangavelu <she...@siet.ac.in>, Thinesh K <thine...@siet.ac.in>, Karthikeyan Mathesan <drmkart...@siet.ac.in>

Respected Sir,

KFA

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 2:07 PM, SUBBAIYAH RAMAN <rsubb...@siet.ac.in> wrote:
Dear Mathan

As discussed, kindly share the Wonjin autopart students database.

We have already confirmed Students number approx (40+) for Wonjin autoparts on campus drive in our college on 21st Jan 2018.

Thanks & Regards,
R.Subbaiyah

From: Kalimuthu A <a.kal...@onegeneindia.in>
Date: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 1:16 PM
To: SUBBAIYAH RAMAN <rsubb...@siet.ac.in>
Cc: Sheelan Thangavelu <she...@siet.ac.in>, Dheepan Thangavelu <dheepant...@siet.ac.in>, Thinesh K <thine...@siet.ac.in>

Dear Sir,

Good Afternoon !

With reference to the below mail, we hereby confirmed the On Campus Drive at your Institute on coming Jan 21st.

In this regards, kindly make the necessary arrangements for the same.

If you have any clarifications please let us know.

Thanks and Regards,

A.Kalimuthu.

+91 9843698511.

+91 7299212425.