Fwd: Placement Drive Notification - Vee Technologies Placement Drive on 03.01.2018, Wednesday at our college

S PARTHIBAN

Jan 2, 2018, 1:30:17 AM1/2/18
to mechb...@googlegroups.com, mechc...@googlegroups.com, siet1...@googlegroups.com

Dear Students,

Greetings from Sri Shakthi Placement Team !!

Vee Technologies, Company is organizing the Vee Technologies Placement Drive on 03.01.2018Wednesday at our college.

Kindly find attached the name list of eligible students.

Dress code : Blazer

Venue : Lab 14 & Lab 15

Date & Time : 03/01/2018 & 1.30 pm

Designation : Business Development Trainee

Skill Set :

o   Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal Skills.

o   Good in Listening Skills & Excellent in written communication skill.

o   High on Initiative and self-driven person.

o   Good in networking skill.

o   Good exposure to marketing and international marketing subjects.

o   Good in online search data mining and contact collection.

o   He should be an extrovert person.

Selection Process : Online Test

CTC : 15,000/Month

About the Company : Vee Technologies, part of 70 years old Sona Valliappa Group, offers global exposures and dynamic career opportunities to recent graduates. At Vee technologies, we strive to build an international workforce that reflects our commitment to employees’ safety, sustainability and growth. We employ more than 1500+ employees in Bangalore, Salem and New York. We are a leading business process management company offering services across healthcare, insurance, engineering, logistics, and finance & accounting domains to companies of repute from USA, Europe and India.

Regards
Dr.M.Karthikeyan
Core Placements Facilitator  Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology
Career and Development Cell

m: +91-9952144410 a: Sri Shakthi Nagar, L & T By Pass, Chinniyampalayam Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641062

--
with Regards,
S PARTHIBAN

SSIET - Vee Technologies.xlsx