Website feedback

Alex Zhitnitsky

Dec 11, 2014, 11:12:06 AM12/11/14
to mechanica...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This might be a bit off-topic, we're working on a new homepage and would love to hear some fresh thoughts and opinions from like-minded Java enthusiasts. It's a dev tool and I'm obviously related so I'd prefer not to mention its name. If you have time for a quick 10 minute Skype chat, I'd love to hop on a call: alex.zh...@gmail.com

(There's a new batch of Java T-shirts we just printed and I can send you one in return for your time. If you do know me by any chance, please don't blow my cover! We're looking for some genuine first impressions)