Batching strategies in Netty

Miron Aseev

Sep 16, 2016, 1:08:08 AM9/16/16
to mechanical-sympathy
Hi, everyone.

I would like to share some thoughts about batching in Netty.
I wrote a blog post about different batching strategies in Netty.

Hope you find this information useful.

Avi Kivity

Sep 18, 2016, 5:45:35 AM9/18/16
to mechanica...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Perhaps this would be more on-topic on the Netty mailing list.

Avi

Miron Aseev

Sep 18, 2016, 6:22:42 AM9/18/16
to mechanical-sympathy
Yeah, I think you're right.
I'm going to create a topic on the Netty mailing list.

Thanks.