Oportunidade Mestrado - Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Clara Magalhães Martins

Feb 14, 2014, 8:34:39 AM2/14/14
to mecau...@googlegroups.com

Prezados, boa tarde!

Meu nome é Clara e trabalho para a Hong Kong University of Science & Techonology.

Com autorização prévia do moderador do grupo, anuncio que estão abertas as inscrições para MSc em Engenharia na HKUST.

Caso necessitem de mais informações sobre o MSc ou outros cursos (graduação, doutorado, pesquisa, estágio remunerado), coloco-me à disposição.

Atenciosamente,

Clara Magalhães Martins
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Brazil

11 987066809

Dear students,

If you are considering going overseas to pursue your master’s degree in engineering, I like to introduce the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) to you.  Although HKUST is only 22 years old, its Engineering School manages to rise to among the top 30 in the world.  It is currently ranked 21st in the world according to the London Times Higher Education Supplement.  We are also ranked No. 19 in the world by the QS World University Rankings in Engineering and Technology in 2013.  In the Global Employability University Ranking 2012-2013 by The International New York Times, HKUST is ranked 18th (No. 1 in Greater China).

Comparing to engineering schools with similar rankings, tuition fees of HKUST Engineering MSc programs are 1/3 to 1/2 of what they charge in the US and the UK.   Various scholarships are also available, like the Excellent Student Scholarship (up to the full tuition fee) offered by HKUST to encourage and financially support academically and professionally outstanding students to complete the MSc program.   Please refer to the individual program web page below for details of various scholarships, and note that the application deadline of the Excellent Student Scholarship for some programs will be around mid December 2013, so early application is recommended.

Since Hong Kong has one of the best immigration policies in advanced countries for overseas students, graduates of our master’s degrees can stay in Hong Kong to work and to become permanent residents.

cid:part2.09090509.02010802@ust.hk

Situated in Hong Kong, Asia’s world city, HKUST is both a hub to Asia and a gateway to China.  Using English as the medium of instruction, it is fast becoming an alternative education destination besides the UK, the US, Canada and Australia for students from many Asian and overseas countries to pursue master’s degrees in Engineering.  We offer a verycomprehensive spectrum of taught master’s programs in the following areas:

·         Chemical & Bio-molecular Engineering

·         Civil Infrastructural Engineering & Management

·         Environmental Engineering & Management

·         Electronic Engineering

·         IC Design Engineering

·         Telecommunications

·         Information Technology

·         Engineering Enterprise Management

·         Intelligent Building Technology & Management

·         Mechanical Engineering

cid:image001.jpg@01CDF59B.32908340

We sincerely invite you to join HKUST’s world class Engineering School and let it be a portal to your future of a successful career in Engineering!

Please feel free to visit our web page for more details at

www.sengpp.ust.hk/programs/

www.sengpp.ust.hk/programs/information_to_overseas_applicants/

https://pg.ust.hk/admissions  (Online Application System)

Best regards,

School of Engineering Professional Program Office

Hong Kong University Science and Technology

Email enquiry:  sen...@ust.hk

Telephone enquiry: (852) 2358 8987 / 2358 6959 / 2358 8985 /2358 5773

URLs: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology www.ust.hk/

School of Engineering MSc Programs www.sengpp.ust.hk/programs/