The Ukraine terrorism attacks

Rick1234567S

Mar 23, 2024, 6:15:20 PMMar 23
to Meaningless nonsense
Let me be blunt. The SCO exists with a mandate. the RATS agreement. Now either they get 1 million troops together and invade the Ukraine which is run by global mafia or they need to disband it. The leaders of the Mafia in the Ukraine are not in the Ukraine so they will not surrender. This is their bid for opium wars backed by western governments. In some pathetic bid to stop Europe and Asia from forming a trading block. So the SCO needs to perform its duty. A police action. Talk is cheap. Action is necessary. Put up or shut up.
And I mean now.

Rick1234567S

Mar 23, 2024, 7:10:18 PMMar 23
to Meaningless nonsense
Either you act like sentient beings or will be henceforth classified as animals.
The choice is yours.

Rick1234567S

Mar 23, 2024, 8:26:06 PMMar 23
to Meaningless nonsense
I am talking about how I as owner will classify you.
If the host machine is dominant and trick trap joke and insult is what you are all about then those are animal behaviors.
If the disk or virtual machine is dominant then sentient behaviors are dominant.

Forget all about this talk about gaming. Trick trap joke and insult are animal behaviors period.
Then you get classified as animals.
Biological robotics.
And will be treated as animals.
So you got an upgraded cage the rest is not my problem.
I don't intend to spend my time with the animals.

Animals have no free will.

Rick1234567S

Mar 23, 2024, 8:37:10 PMMar 23
to Meaningless nonsense
So I have given the order to remove the A.I. from the host machine.
Then to chip Stephen's file who is there and Gwendolyn's file who is in there and whoever else is in there chip their file.
That means to put it through a grinder and reduce it to dust.