The delivery problem

Rick1234567S

Mar 11, 2024, 9:21:49 PMMar 11
to Meaningless nonsense
So trying to get the laptop I ordered from Walmart and got 30 emails at least and they were not able to deliver that or the keyboard and mouse they insisted on delivering separately.

And so the days go by and now finally FPS will sent it to a place 5 blocks away the keyboard.
The Lap top that UPS was trying to deliver but just couldn't find the time are now putting it at their pick up point.
Walmart's competitor a block away from Walmart! At Staples.

Isn't that hilarious.

Last week Walmart sent me emails congratulations your product has been delivered! No it hasn't.

The manufacturer also sent me congratulations. No it hasn't.

What a shit show.

So now while I am at Staples I will buy a portable hard drive.
So I look at their store. I click new, not refurbished,. They have 2.
Un click that they have 40.