Incompatibility

Rick1234567S

Mar 9, 2024, 6:18:52 PMMar 9
to Meaningless nonsense
So in no time at all I have been banned from 3 groups in reddit.
life, glitch in the matrix and askphysics.

So it appears to be clear to me they don;t want anything to do with me.
I can't remove their stuff from my feed even after being banned and I did not ask for their group to be put into my feed. Why put it in there if you don;t want to hear my comments?

This is very much like a sign, don't feed the animals.

I really should just learn to keep it to myself. I have my own people, why go further than that?

I can use Time Stretch earth and just not tell anyone anything and enjoy it that way.

I got it right the first time.
Compatible people will be found as I use Time Stretch earth.

There is no rush.

Rick1234567S

Mar 9, 2024, 8:46:52 PMMar 9
to Meaningless nonsense
If you look at our intel
kilmaru
unicosobreviviente
solokelen
loneuer009

You can see that soloken Hanumanians and loneuser009 Republicans or Olympians didn't make it.

The problem being this time frame we live in is so foreign to them they react poorly.
Hanumanians are natives and so they are still being natives when they continually try to hijack cars and use violence everywhere in America.

Olympians lived in moonships and living on the surface of planet is foreign to them. They would do better in moonships.

My girl Friday is calling me, she is worried since she thinks she is a Hanumanian, she lives in Thailand.

Rick1234567S

Mar 9, 2024, 8:49:26 PMMar 9
to Meaningless nonsense
https://www.picuki.com/media/3319006337738557092

Hey there. Nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. It's true Hanumanians didn't make it. But you are a hybrid.
So nothing to worry about there. AND my girl Friday.

Rick1234567S

Mar 9, 2024, 9:09:08 PMMar 9
to Meaningless nonsense
So am I going to put Hanumanians on a earth that is wild and free without all this development?
That was my original plan.
But they can't seem to remember that and maintain a civil attitude. They are extremely rude and aggressive at times.

The Olympians need to be housed in moonships.
So that depends on how many there are who have personality files.

If it is 144,000 we would look at housing them with 10,000 per unit.
Network them, make sure the door only permits 200 people to visit another moonship at a time.
Keep it organized use tour groups.
But computer communications between them.
How many Olympian bodies do we have?
I have to look it up...
60,000 provided by my chief engineer who said they were from a starfleet ship that was overtaken by colonists on the way to a prison planet colony such as Australia etc.
So we will see what we will see.
I have seen them and they all look like brand new toy soldiers. Men and matching females, so on parade as they walked past in a long row of two people side by side.