Please allow me to reiterate...

Rick1234567S

May 24, 2024, 10:06:51 AMMay 24
to Meaningless nonsense
Here is a picture of Typhon, etched onto the earth, a hundred miles long ok?

Y7HI4Ane_o.jpg

Here is Typhon in Wikipedia...
Zeus_Typhon_Staatliche_Antikensammlungen_596.jpg

Nail him to a pole.

Take him to Pontius Pilat for trial.

And while you are at it morons, nail the guy who drew his picture on the earth for me, and keep in mind he is invisible, gigantic, and could sneeze and kill all the people on earth if he felt like it. lol

How about this guy. Nail this guy to post...

Km-Go57-Ph-D4.jpg

Rick1234567S

May 24, 2024, 10:09:02 AMMay 24
to Meaningless nonsense
So as I was saying if those were real matrix royal children, they would not be bombing Moscow you idiots.

Everyone in Europe and Asia would be swapped out in a heart beat, people would be flying into the air exploding and the entire world would be shitting their pants on their knees right now. lol

Rick1234567S

May 24, 2024, 10:21:06 AMMay 24
to Meaningless nonsense
It was just Sandman games.
Sure and some applications for jobs on the airship by a few people like Entertainers like Victoria Justice and Sandman games downtown and with Victoria Secret angels.
I fired one of the Sandmen there were two and so I had to do double duty here and cover for him until another Sandman arrived.

The problem was that I am the best Sandman anyone has ever seen and no one can do what I do.

That's because I am not just a Sandman, I merely have a Sandman ticket, as a moonship captain. You need to be able to cover for the crew and do all the jobs.
A moonship, a frickin death star ok?
Like the one that took down building 7.
Everyone had a chance to play Sandman games. It helps their self esteem.
They are amazing children but clearly the matrix military is not protecting them.
Or as I say people would be flying into the air exploding and the world would be on their knees.