Be kind to yourself and others

Rick1234567S

Jun 10, 2024, 8:58:36 PMJun 10
to Meaningless nonsense
Be kind to yourself week was nice last week.

I managed to stretch my end of the month chores out until today, but I got er done.

Sh*t shave shampoo, hair cut, laundry, that was last week, but renew my insurance and hit the dope store and booze store that actually waited until today and I am a week early on my car insurance.

And it all went comfortably and quite easily.
I have been playing the computer game Ages of Empires from 1997 and it still rocks.

The upgrades past Age of kings not so much. I have the complete series up to 2011 I think but only the original is any good at all.
Once you get a reputation like they did originally  sales men come and want to make you a deal where you din;t have to do anything but let them use your name.

So the art work and realism was gone and it was never even close to as good a game they went cheap used the name and put out crap. My opinion.

All the same the original is so good time flies by. Burnin up the clock.
Retirement has its good points but aging sucks and shortness of breath on stairs is not something a fast walking young at heart 68 year old teenager can accept as being really how I am.

But reality has a way of imposing itself on you.

This is a simulator must we simulate that so well? Anyway. Keep the sunny side up.
That is our motto around here. Follow that example.