I agree 1964 looks very nice.

Rick1234567S

Mar 29, 2024, 2:48:20 AMMar 29
to Meaningless nonsense
I was watching the NY world's fair and I like what I saw there.

I think that I might reset the planet to 1964 then make some changes to the timeline.

Shoot down evolution with the 14 million year old vehicle tracks in rock.

And take out the sloppiness that resulted from the Beatles and their anarchistic tendencies.

The messy hair soon the long hair soon everyone is dressing like a slob into the future.
I lived it and it was ok but it didn't end well did it.

So then you just get the president to say  "No, the Beatles are not bigger than Jesus!"
And then to just kick them out and avoid that revolution.
Lean on the Bible belt there.

And stop the African invasion as well.
I think they are much happier where they are. From what I can see now.
Rather than trying to adjust to the concrete jungle.

Same with Asia, I would block their entry into the world bank instead of getting them in there as I did.
We are just two different to try to merge into a soup that no one likes.

But I wouldn't reset myself I would manage things from universal admin.

Rick1234567S

Mar 29, 2024, 3:00:15 AMMar 29
to Meaningless nonsense
Too different and two different species.

At any rate I would block the southern border of the US and allow easy temporary visas. That would stop the illegal immigrants and still provide workers for agriculture and help Mexico with employment.

Continued diplomacy to encourage the end of the cold war. Let Bobby Kennedy take out the mafia as he was planning.

The melting pot is a failure so definitely we would severely limit immigration everywhere. People have a country what they do with it is their business.
Providing it does not infringe on the rights of others.
Protect our individual cultural differences and enjoy that aspect of our national heritage.
A more diverse world a more interesting world and a better social society.

Rick1234567S

Mar 29, 2024, 3:49:55 AMMar 29
to Meaningless nonsense
Yes I would keep that in with Time Stretch Earth.
And under quarantine like the rest.

We have everything we need to be comfortable in our advanced culture now, but it is wrong to expect them to adapt to our culture.
Just like it is wrong for the American south to treat blacks that way.

So they would relocate them to Africa with an apology and enough money to start a new life there.
All blacks would be sent back to Africa out of slums and poverty to their own cultures.

Again the melting pot does not work. It leads to conflict and serious degradation of society for all involved.

We would take it one step at a time and see how things progressed with the ability to reset and correct as we go on.

My own family we already have our plans but they need to be tested in our new environment.