So reddit banned me for 3 days. lol

Rick1234567S

Jul 7, 2024, 9:13:05 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 7
to Meaningless nonsense
That's to be expected.
If I was to lets say talk to my roommate Brian about all the things I talked about there the last 3 days what would his reaction be?
If we met the neighbors were over there for dinner and did the same thing what would their reaction be?
So you see if I went to the zoo and I talked to the animals what would their reaction be?

So speaking through reddit to the matrix aware people yes they do get the message but not through reddit. Through my own matrix network.
And of course if I just post here the same will be accomplished.
I feel silly for telling reddit but I just have this quirk lets call it about making things public.
So can we take that further to matrix helpers and expect them to remove the black ink and if they did what would the reaction be at the zoo?

Rick1234567S

Jul 7, 2024, 9:20:16 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 7
to Meaningless nonsense
So I did my analysis anyway since they fed me the information through news reports that I needed. So the news reports are able to use their language to get a message to me, but that still makes it uncomfortable for me to not be able to reply to them using their media like reddit.
It's different when we are speaking to our own people or matrix friends in Hollywood or the model industry we expect the communication to be one way through one media then one way reply using a different media.

At any rate they didn't like what I had to say at all because the truth hurts.
All the same I seem to have arrived at the conclusion they like it the way it is.
Anarchistic crazy like a TV cop show. So they can watch themselves as a TV show and live more exciting lives.
They provide themselves as a TV show to the world and matrix and also to themselves you see. Their own news reports and incidents go to form their entertainment industry. Since films and books have not been very interesting and even music is becoming boring to them and stats on interest are way down.

I suggested google buy reddit and in that way A.I. can moderate and then sock puppets could not block communications based on their paranoia or whatever it is that prevents them from wanting to talk to anyone with a differing opinion. Youtube comments are there for platitudes only like instagram comments or tik tok comments.

Rick1234567S

Jul 7, 2024, 9:27:39 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 7
to Meaningless nonsense
I don't want to be in a position where I get dragged into lengthy discussions or gather followers which would merely complicate my life for no reason.
I think some people at least out there do recognize the state of affairs they are in in America simply watch recent youtube videos to see the madness,
As far as other content however there isn't much that is there other than endless repetition. Ancient ruins being discussed like they were just found and yet this is the 20,000th video on the subject and the ruins have been studied for 100 years or more.
And for sure the explanation provided by the scientific community is mundane and nothing to see here folk people in all cases.

So lets assume that if homo sapiens sapiens is 6 million years old at best, much less for modern man, Lucy being an upright monkey.
12 million year old vehicle tracks in rock would not be by homo sapiens at all.
Yet we don't have any fossilized remains to see what they may have been like.
We have some weird anatomy in Man as Old as Coal by Ed Conrad and what looked like a Neanderthal head.
But who knows since the data is very sparse.

Rick1234567S

Jul 7, 2024, 9:29:15 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 7
to Meaningless nonsense
So anyways I told them that at this point their only hope is divine intervention since the great white hope Robert Kennedy Jr. is no where near as popular as a felon who would be king Donald Trump. A true American. Yeah that's what they look like alright.

Rick1234567S

Jul 7, 2024, 9:37:45 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 7
to Meaningless nonsense
So they banned me for saying WTF do they mean by pronouns??

lol

Rick1234567S

Jul 7, 2024, 9:50:06 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 7
to Meaningless nonsense
So I look at youtube 100 black teens raid target.
100 black teens raid cosco.
That's their country.
It's a third world country acting as TV show. A lawless country.
Oh sure maybe they will arrest a couple then release them. Revolving door and the insurance companies are sorced to absorb it leading to higher prices and this is a form of welfare that the country likes a lot.
They write off their insurance on their taxes and in that way force it back on the government and then government pays the welfare through this maze of nonsense.

What did I say that got me banned? I said I feel so sorry for people today. I looked up pronouns to see what they mean by pronoun and it reads like a software manual. As if I would even read all that.

They banned me for that for three days.

Here is the search results I was talking about
Other pronouns: There are many other gender-neutral pronouns, such as ze/zir/zis, xe/xem/xyr, and others, which can be used by people who do not identify with traditional gender categories.

Are you serious?

Rick1234567S

Jul 7, 2024, 10:00:30 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 7
to Meaningless nonsense
So anyway rather than entering the Tv like the film Pleasantiville, we are already in the TV and the real world is outside of this world and this data.
And so making it more interesting to watch is no doubt part of someone's plan.