So Canada needs to pull out of the IMF stat.

Rick1234567S

Mar 26, 2024, 8:21:38 AMMar 26
to Meaningless nonsense
America has printed 40 trillion dollars in the last 6 months and they are dragging us down with them.

Their debt load is so high they have created an inflation death spiral.

Everyone will take our Canadian dollar since our banks are some of the strongest banks in the world.

In fact many Americans would flee to Canadian dollars for a safe haven as they know their bankrupt and facing a economic collapse.

Trade with other nations would continue as usual. Buyers and sellers don't care they will pay what they feel it is worth and sellers will only sell based on what they believe their product is worth in Canadian dollars.

It isn't us who has the problem funding wars and a bloated military industrial complex.
Why are we paying for it?

And why is the CBC all about American news and no comments allowed in youtube you traitors to the country.

Rick1234567S

Mar 26, 2024, 9:54:33 AMMar 26
to Meaningless nonsense
a reply in youtube

Canada has some of the strongest banks in the world. Everyone will take Canadian dollars in trade of any kind any where. BRICS has their own currencies they trade in presently. And they are coming out with a new currency as some point. In Canada we are being clobbered by inflation due to American inflation for no reason. Why should the entire world be forced to swallow their money printing inflationary woes? When they hand out tons of money as they have been doing everyone is willing to pay more for anything this causes inflation even without the IMF lowering their dollar. Canada needs to IMMEDIATELY exit the IMF or our economy will collapse due to inflation.