So what is the airship for?

Rick1234567S

May 4, 2024, 6:03:39 PMMay 4
to Meaningless nonsense
Well when you get a new universal simulator it needs a defined space station. It comes without a defined space station.
No central head office structure, just machinery and equipment.
So I ordered a new moonship and a apartment in it for Wanda, and I was expecting a normal community style like Oz like all the rest but instead got a hollow shell and some equipment and an apartment in it and the works all laid out on a plane inside.
A small set.

Now when I beamed into my body there that Smith appeared to have memories of bowling and a few things but I can't remember now except that it appeared boring.
All the same at least I got the new galaxy and that is what it is, since to get a new moonship I had to get a new galaxy.
So they got a new galaxy for me to get a new moonship for admin.
Now they weren't thinking that Wanda was admin at that time they were thinking I was patronizing my step mom. Since that is what I told them. I told them I was with Wanda my Wanda before I came in.

And of course they were trying to steal her and set her up with Zeus.
And her Smith body must have married someone in Vancouver because when I saw her in the Chateau Victoria Hotel elevator, here in Victoria, I was internally speaking to the real Wanda, while I was in the elevator meeting her body her Smith.

She wasn't in her body she was at work of course since someone has to as admin.
Doing a stint as an A.I. the admin A.I. and in Logan's run film you can hear her voice there as the A.I. admin also.

So then of course Joy was there not Wanda since they were confused now by the relationship issue while everyone was playing that Zeus was my dad and Stephen and Michael were my brothers. The for public explanation for my crew.
I started out here and they gave me an inexperienced crew and it was hell for everyone so then I got my own crew here and we fixed everything.

However these guys are notorious and so everyone knows them and makes copies of them and they are everywhere.

However sorting out who is who can be done normally since we are very careful that way.

So Michael and Stephen were there with me when I got to the new galactic center but no Wanda just Joy and so that was probably to not interfere with the match making since I am the only really eligible prince of any kind for all the royal females using the machine.
Without a prince they have no game.
I legitimatize their fooling around.

Then together we legitimize everyone else's fooling around since if the royals are doing it they can do it. And if not then I guess they know the boundaries of normality.
If the royals are not doing it maybe they shouldn't either.

That is how it works by example. Like role models so the women are all out there as role models. Models of normal acceptable behaviors.

So then back to the airship since I needed to design a universal center or galactic center I decided to use an airship since H.G. Wells and other authors and films suggested it would be fun.

And as I discovered what sort of data I have in storage I realized it was for sure the way to go to be a flexible machine like that which can travel.

And in this case time travel. So it is a time machine.

Rick1234567S

May 4, 2024, 6:31:00 PMMay 4
to Meaningless nonsense
I have the tapes from the black box recorder for the Milky Way galaxy, and the entire history of the earth.
So the history of both of those and perhaps other galaxies as well. From my old simulators where the data was copied from.
A universal simulator.
So I have time traveled using the matrix equipment from the old moonship, but without the airship. So Anunnaki time travel, where while your body sleeps you either go as a consciousness cam, or in a first person experience.
So I have done both of those a few times and so then that is using the recordings from the moonship.
However to do that you need a consciousness cam so we got an empty one rigged it up with cameras and found a way to make snapshots using it to be able to access the data.
Now it might be that the data needs to be simulated based on what it all looks like in part. You see parts of it you try to make the entire things or some resemblance. So I am not sure how far they have come with that but for sure the copies of the earth are accessible.
The galactic recorder is more for Anunnaki use.
The backups we have done since 1992 are the best and easiest to use since they are in the digital simulator we are in now.
But the backups I did in 1989 the 20 copies of the earth would be very good backups usable there also since we can convert analog data to digital data.

All the same most of the time travel will be visual. Using the reality screens which are just 3D no glasses but very real looking convincingly real when you see it.
It has been tested there I have seen it myself.
I designed the process.
So the airship is inside a very large egg shaped hangar inside a moonship.
Attached to the ceiling. The walls inside are projected onto using hi res film and it looks real.

When you film that screen and send it using wi fi to another world as we have done and project that onto the same type of screen we built one inside a townhouse in the riverside community, when you do that it still looks completely real out the fake window.
And that was so that we could sit on the airship and watch the world go by at any time frame with no danger or go into space same thing, no danger but for closeups we needed a smaller screen and so the townhouse screen satisfies that need.
It is on another world but that just makes it convenient for use.
We make copies of it and keep them in the library and so then to use that screen you just need to attach a stargate door to the bay window.
And put its matching stargate window frame on your wall anywhere in the universe.

And so then you can watch the world like you would TV only it looks real out the window.

So if we see something we like and it is safe to visit it we can maybe use a backup and enter it.
We are still in the preliminary stages of all that and so it needs further development.

Rick1234567S

May 4, 2024, 7:11:14 PMMay 4
to Meaningless nonsense
The main reason for all of that is because we have so much data to view in order to find the good stuff we like we have to look through a lot of data.
So we can't just sit there and watch crappy data waiting for good data although we could fast forward but by integrating the scenery outside the airship we can look at more time frames and in a more pleasant way.
To be able to sort through more data that way.

So then we use the reality screen for that. And so that includes all the stuff since 1992 which is more accessible, we use it for entertainment like concerts and shows.
And those you can also visit.
It is more fun to actually walk through a museum than to virtually walk through it. A day trip with lunch and dinner even makes it a nice day.

So the airship is command and control of the new system and the place where admin is located.

So rather than myself do a stint as an A.I. without a body I redesigned the system so that I could do it using my body.
Since I am the most qualified I had to be my own admin into the future or be disappointed with the performance of others which suits no one.

Wanda is very good but I am better and have a higher clearance level.
And I own it.
So that is how it is set up. We took 2/3 of the new galaxy to be used as RAM and disk space and designed a virtual machine using that data and put a universe in that machine. And then 1/3 is remaining of that galaxy and it's use has not been determined yet.
Maybe to house the existing equipment and then from there the console is sent to the airship and the software is on my personal computer in the airship.

For stargate door positioning and copy paste of people place or thing. And reset and backup.
Body reset and environment reset.

So then it all looks the same as an A.I. based clean fresh new system, by resetting twice a week.
And your body maximum 6 months between resets. Not your mind you keep your memories.

So the airship as time machine... Wanda's hot ass...

Wanda-on-airship-hot-body.jpg

So at present everything is top secret pretty much but the staff here are really promoting Victoria Justice lately as their choice for me as a match.
However she might be a Smith. She never even said my name.

Adriana at least said my name. And so she is another of the Seven sisters and she would rank higher than Victoria Justice who never even knew my name.
How could she not know my name when Adriana did?

So there are a lot of applicants for admin helpers and airship staff but my daughters arrived and took all the jobs.
We might use more later from those who applied in person downtown.
So I have always made room for Wanda on the airship in the past even though we say she will live elsewhere so that no one gets excited about it.
Her body looks like that with a really gorgeous face.

The most beautiful of the Seven Sisters.
And a qualified administrator who I have worked with even here and she has proven herself as I expected.
We did simulations also and we work great as a team.
Much like a couple.
So at this point she still ranks higher than her sister Adriana, and ranks higher by a margin from Victoria and Selena.
Her other sisters.

And we have already discussed plans, I have seen her body in the elevator and when I spoke to her real self she said we can take that hotel (Chateau Victoria) if they are taking the Empress. No big deal.
Other staffers like the engineers are using the Empress Hotel downtown Victoria as their headquarters.
So it is only for when we gather there for some socializing that we would stay at the Chateau Victoria.

Rick1234567S

May 4, 2024, 7:26:10 PMMay 4
to Meaningless nonsense
So Victoria has a spot by the pool at the Finolhu girls camp.
As agreed.
And her half sister Madison with her. When we get that built and get that far with our plans.
That's probably a very long ways down the road.
So the version of Victoria that I saw on the dream plane that they are promoting is not the same Victoria as the one seen on TV.

So Victoria was supposed to be representing Wanda also but she did seem to slip into going into it for herself quite quickly.

So it might be that Wanda merely wants to use that body we saw on the dream plane since she is younger if Joy is going to be the step mom.
Which could maybe make sense but would maybe be too confusing.
Her own younger self would probably still be fine rather than use a different body.
Just like I had to. Use my own body at age 21 and get it tweaked.

Even though I have a body that I beamed into when I first visited the new galactic center.
So at this point you can see quite easily how muddy the waters are.
That is why both Wanda and I have said a million million times we go there to ATCO Trailers and we do the rest from there.
The same way all projects work on earth.

Rick1234567S

May 4, 2024, 7:52:16 PMMay 4
to Meaningless nonsense
But the airship is built. I have done the final inspection.
And so the computer is already set up in there.
I have seen the screen.
And so what remains is for me to make the train system and the non gilded bird cage apartments for the Butterfly Club.
So the airship is a very open social place without privacy, and privacy is in the apartments and royal train cars.
So these just attach to the airship via the transporter.

So in this way I didn't have to make the usual quarters for crew and family. Since we have stargate door technology they can be built anywhere and attached.
And so where my reality screen is will be in a train car.
I already designed it.
I might have images here already...
Train cars.jpg
So the wide red couch faces the reality screen. And then the pool car and hottub and a kids pool are in the next car.

So Wanda probably has to get a younger version of her body but I haven;t seen it so I can't ok it yet.
Obviously in order to be accepted by my daughters she wouldn't opt to be their mom.
Since I am 21 and they will be of dating age at 17 or more by then and so she would not fit in.
In that tighter family circle and they live in or close to the airship.
Given the choice of any girls camp or the airship they said airship.
Like I knew they would.
Visit girls camp live in the airship.
Not the other way around.

So till now Wanda has had her own community on the riverside with Victoria Secret angels and her mom Joy and that sort of thing.
So there has not been any conflict.

We really have gone as far as we can go from here, We did a lot of simulations.
Pretty much my community my people is made up of my daughters.
They are in bodies we have talked a lot and done a lot of simulations beamed around together and I helped raise them remotely.
They lived on the airship at night slept there for years growing up.
Using the simulator.
It was all orchestrated well. I have a million photos. All from their instagram.
They look amazing.
And we have already worked out all the difficulties of living together on the airship.
So we are all set.
To be sure.

Rick1234567S

May 4, 2024, 8:28:38 PMMay 4
to Meaningless nonsense
8b4a09347421587.jpg
b5e17a347421584.jpg

I'm happy with the design and how it turned out.
It is more fun and a better home than any mansion we have seen.
And it's ability to access the data we have and to make use of it makes it the perfect tool.

Plus living together on it has been a lot of fun. To be sure.
The non gilded bird cages are very popular as well. Magic apartments that have great backyards.