Using youtube now since reddit can't handle the truth

Rick1234567S

Mar 28, 2024, 10:03:55 PMMar 28
to Meaningless nonsense

My reply to
Putin just scored a KNOCKOUT blow to NATO and they're getting desperate
Well unlike Milosevic who controlled the mafia and did surrender, the mafia bosses who control Ukraine don't live there so they will not surrender. They use Ukrainians as human shields and don't let them have elections. They are hostages. Hostages without a voice for fear of reprisal. Exit the IMF and watch NATO squirm as others follow.

Rick1234567S

Mar 28, 2024, 11:21:56 PMMar 28
to Meaningless nonsense
more replies.

America has been printing trillions and trillions of dollars to save themselves and we have been suffering inflation as a result. One of their pet projects is Ukraine. Well unlike Milosevic who controlled the mafia and did surrender, the mafia bosses who control Ukraine don't live there so they will not surrender. They use Ukrainians as human shields and don't let them have elections. They are hostages. Hostages without a voice for fear of reprisal. Canada must exit the IMF and stand up and say we will allow other countries to use our dollar as a global currency. Watch the people stare in amazement as we become players instead of victims. All we need is one other country to make an agreement with that our currency will stay at the value between us and them. That is all we need. Then all other countries can use our dollar as the standard. You know that other country is Russia. Much better than WWIII And that would salvage global banking. But only if it happened immediately. If BRICS does this first well you can do the math.