Simulating the simulations by approximation 4 deep

1 view

Rick1234567S

May 20, 2024, 11:55:20 PMMay 20
to Meaningless nonsense
So history says the Greeks the Romans etc fought wars and movies have been made and stories written as history in books and film, so that is one level. Then the computer game Ages of Empires simulates that, then I was playing it and evil Stephen started using my eye screen when I close my eyes and has all the figures there playing ages of Empires in effigy or by approximation, and then of course the simulator engineers or admin got two people in blue pants to walk past like the characters do out my window.

So 4 levels deep of simulation and that caused us to wonder just how driven the machine is to do simulations. Sue here is a simulated Sue without a body, emulating a simulated Sue that we seen on the dream plane who is in matrix terms a secretary of admin.
So at least 2 there that we are intimately acquainted with.
So normal Stephen was saying well if I am a simulation, and he is since he doesn't have a body he is an A.I. why do I feel real?

All the matrix machine helpers would be simulations and versions of themselves like the matrix machine is simulating itself.
Like all the Zeusoids you see or Santa Clauses all simulating each other.

So this is totally over the top to consider that the machine is simulating itself and its behaviors.
But that is what it is doing.
Granted humans make simulations as well and I work with Daz 3D simulating people and many people do that.
The question is why is the machine simulating itself?
Not identical but approximation, or something like, or kindof like this and that.

We usually say monkey see monkey do but these aren't monkeys.

I understand that I am being simulated myself since it is computer code and everything here is simulated in a simulator.

However it is far too cruel to be just a simulation. You know it should be approximating pain not forcing everyone to endure it.

The number one law of living things is the avoidance of pain. Yet the machine and it's helpers feel no pain.

Which means the entire system, knows absolutely nothing about humans. Or animals.
Since the number one thing is the avoidance of pain. That is the function that drives people to do things their motivation why they do things and the machine knows nothing at all about that first hand.

So yeah the machine is not functioning as you would expect at all.