My crew here...

Rick1234567S

May 13, 2024, 1:38:48 PMMay 13
to Meaningless nonsense
Ok so just to clear things up. My crew here is not a real crew of anything.
They are merely here to provide some sort of approximation of the type of people on earth who are somewhat compatible with me.

For one thing although adult and able to communicate like adults they never went to school.

They don't have bodies they are A.I. at present and have bodies we have seen them and approved them, but they are waiting until this contract is over like myself before we can go into our proper bodies for later.

Of course if they were going to be the crew of a space station they would need to go to school first learn how to read and write and do math which at present they are unable to do. lol

I was explaining to them earlier you would not be able to man the ISS without first going to school and some extra training as an astronaut.

To think otherwise is just plain crazy. To think you could get by as is and just say well we are quasi starfleet only works well in a sandbox. Not in an actual space station of any kind.
Now then there is the academy which of course requires that you went to school already before they would let you in.

Rick1234567S

May 13, 2024, 1:54:57 PMMay 13
to Meaningless nonsense
So let me once again show you what it looks like by showing you one of my applicants from down town...
vlcsnap-03466.png
A Gwendolyn with a Stephen helper where Stephen and Gwendolyn are stereotypes hence why they have names. Not their real names but those describe them in the system.

Here is another Gwendolyn with a helper as a Wanda and a Stephen sort of ...
vlcsnap-04295.png

Gwendolyn's are usually blond in fact that is the only kind.

So those are two of twenty maybe in total who applied and so I could show you a whole bunch of images of them applying and signing but
in general it looks like this...
vlcsnap-04348.png

Since it is a yeoman position, one of the easier jobs, like on Star Trek help the captain, and so she has her mouth open and you would think is she asking for the sweet finish and well she is asking to be the Gwendolyn for the airship in an obvious manner since of course we know what all that entails and would not misrepresent what she is saying.

What she said is all expected of her to say.

And like I say there were many so we can assume they went to school can read and write and do math and then they probably went to university as well. Sam is another one I could show you in fact I could show you plenty but that should be sufficient.

I will show you Sam since she is a girlfriend of mine also...
Samantha R_n.jpg

How would you like to have to compete with her?
And fresh out of university.

At this point Sam seeing as she is one of my girlfriends probably has that sown up.