Fundamental Physics: physicality

Rick1234567S

Mar 23, 2024, 5:47:33 PMMar 23
to Meaningless nonsense
So then when we consider what we can detect what we are able to detect is when we push against something that resists that force.

For instance if things are in uniform motion we do not detect the fact that things may be touching.

For instance if the ether were a liquid, the same temperature as your hand you could not detect it because you can only detect things that have a different temperature.

And in like manner if the bubbles in that foam had tensile strength and were pulsing in and out that is inertia since it is pulsing in a straight line.
So we call that intrinsic mass. And we know that it has mass we can detect it in rocket sled experiments, Newton's bucket and in a rotating superfluid vortexes are formed.

We also know that these bubbles are Planck length in diameter since the vortexes are quantized at Planck length.

We can also detect the background radiation from these pulses.

And this holds true for all of physics.

The number pi is of no interest to the universe since it works with the radius of a bubble.
Since it is resisting the expansion of the universe and that causes it to pulse while touching its neighbors.
So this creates space as we know it.

Einstein - Ether and Relativity

"Recapitulating, we may say that according to the general theory of relativity space is endowed with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether. According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense. But this ether may not be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The idea of motion may not be applied to it."

So Michelson and Morley did not detect ether wind because the ether is being dragged along by the atmosphere and is in uniform motion along with the earth.
We call this frame dragging.